Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
If you’re outgrowing your web hosting or simply want more control, a managed or fully managed VPS (Virtual Private Server) is the next logical choice for your hosting needs. It gives you more freedom with root access to Apache and PHP, plus you can install an SSL certificate, as well as any type of software – all without the responsibility of a physical dedicated server.
On a shared server, you rely on the performance of the platform provided. By choosing for VPS, you get to select a configuration best suited for your applications, requirements and growth.
What is the benefit of a VPS?
A VPS allows you to host sites (storefront, e-commerce, content, media) and software applications (primarily web: portal, extranet, collaborative solutions, wiki, CRM) with ease.
Unlike shared hosting, it allows multiple applications to be isolated from one another within the same container. While this VPS container shares physical resources (infrastructure) with other containers, its resources are dedicated to you.
All Servers Include:
- Processor type 2x Intel E5-2630L v2
- Processor core/clock speed 6 Core, 2.4/2.8Ghz
- Processor memory 128GB ECC DDR3 1600MHz (8 x 16)
- Processor cache 15MB
- Hard disk 6x300GB 10k (slot 0,1,2,3,4,5)
Each multi-tenant VM provides
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- File and DB backups
- Linux with cPanel available (managed & fully managed)
- 1 SSL certificate – 1 year free ($112.99 renewal annually)