Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
Safely accept credit cards on your website
If you want to sell to a much larger audience, you need to give customers the payment options they prefer — AND you need an SSL to keep customers clicking through to checkout.
Increase Customer Confidence
Most people look for the https:// prefix in their browser bar before submitting personal information like their name, credit card number and address to a website. An SSL is the only way to get this.
Protect Sensitive Information
SSL Certificates protect your customers’ sensitive information by encrypting the data they send to you, then decrypting it once you’ve received it.
All SSL Plans Include:
- SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest on the market
- Protects unlimited servers
- Unlimited free reissues
- Unlimited 24/7 security support
- Boost Google search ranking
- Up to USD $1M liability protection
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Displays a Security Seal on your site
- 30-day money back guarantee