Fully Dedicated Servers
If you’re outgrowing your virtual private hosting and you want to take your hardware to the highest level, then a managed, fully dedicated is the only choice for your hosting needs. It gives the same flexibility that a managed VPS server environment with 100% of the servers' resources dedicated to you.
On a dedicated server there is more responsibility involved in the day-to-day management so this option should be reserved for only the largest of server tasks.
Dedicated Raid Array
Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) is a means for storing data on multiple hard disks, then linking the disks so that the operating system on your server views them as a single entity. We offer RAID-1 with our dedicated server hosting.
This RAID method of data storage is known as mirroring. Data is written to at least two disks, which offers a high degree of data security.
All Servers Include:
- Processor type 1x Xeon E3-1220-v3
- Processor core/clock speed 4 core, 3.1/3.5GHz
- Processor memory 32GB ECC VLM UDIMM DDR3 1600MHz, (4 X 8)
- Processor cache 15MB 8MB
- Hard disk 2 x 2TB drives (RAID)
Each multi-tenant VM provides
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- File and DB backups (Paid Option)
- Linux with cPanel available (managed & fully managed)
- 1 SSL certificate – 1 year free (C$99.99 renewal annually)